Defending Wisconsin Health Care Providers Against Criminal Charges
Meeting the Legal Needs of Health Care Providers in Milwaukee and Waukesha
Our attorneys provide health care defense to businesses facing any criminal charges. We can defend against accusations of fraud related to upcoding, overbilling or any violations of the False Claims Act. GRGB lawyers have defended the following cases:
- Largest nursing home investigation in Wisconsin history resulting in a closed investigation without civil or criminal prosecution or penalties
- Largest home health care agency investigation and prosecution in Wisconsin
- Medical transport companies and equipment manufacturers and suppliers from claims of Medicare and Medicaid fraud, violations of the False Claims Act and program audits
- Numerous nursing home investigations involving patient abuse and neglect
- Physicians and other health care providers from claims of health care fraud and abuse, Drug Enforcement Administration narcotic violations and patient neglect
- Served as local counsel in national investigation of international pharmaceutical companies involving allegations of fraud, price fixing and other consumer violations
We have the skill to take on these complex charges and fight to preserve the reputation of your business.
Representing Health Care Businesses in Civil Litigation
We represent health care businesses in all types of civil litigation, including claims related to fraud or overbilling. Some of these claims may have to be handled side by side with criminal investigations. Our experience allows us to do this.
We also defend health care providers, particularly nursing homes, against abuse and neglect lawsuits.
Our team can handle all types of civil litigation for health care providers.
We are also available to handle health care law appeals.
More Than 40 Years of Health Care Law Experience
Our lawyers are available to handle all legal needs that a health care provider, such as a nursing home, may encounter. That includes everything from formation to dissolution, including professional licensing and disciplinary matters.
At GRGB, we are tireless. We finish everything we start. That's why the businesses we represent keep coming back to us for all of their legal needs. They know that when obstacles get in our way, we push through them. We push for results.
Contact Us for Powerful Representation in Health Care Cases
Our lawyers will handle all health care law matters. Call us at 414-271-1440 or send us an e-mail.