Erin M. Strohbehn
Known for her compassion for her clients and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that their concerns are addressed, Erin joined GRGB as a law clerk after graduating cum laude from Marquette University with a degree in print journalism. She accepted a position as an associate attorney after receiving her law degree from Marquette University Law School in May 2006.
Erin is recognized throughout the legal community as one of the State of Wisconsin’s up-and-coming attorneys. As a result of her efforts, she has received the prestigious Super Lawyers Rising Star award beginning in 2009 through 2014. This prominent designation is a distinction bestowed on only 2.5 percent of lawyers under the age of 40 in the State of Wisconsin.
As a Milwaukee native, Erin is dedicated to providing legal services to her hometown community. She has a well-rounded litigation practice, representing clients in civil, personal injury, insurance, employment and probate disputes. Erin focuses a portion of her practice on authoring trial and appellate briefs in all areas of the firm's practice.
When she is not providing solutions for clients, Erin cheers on the Bears, Cubs and Fighting Illini and serves as President of the alumnae association of her alma mater, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School. She lives just north of Milwaukee with her husband and fellow GRGB attorney, Chris, their daughter, Emma, and their black lab, Wrigley.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Wisconsin, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2006
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2006
- Marquette University
- B.A. - 2003
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2009 - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers' Association, Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee, Member
- Divine Savior Holy Angels High School Alumnae Board, President
Pro Bono Activities
- ALS Association - Wisconsin Chapter Evening of Hope